Thursday, July 24, 2014

De-Stressor of the Day


Discovered its magic during my internship.

So therapeutic! I highly recommend it!

For a one-time fee of $10, you'll save yourself from ever having to de-stress via binge-drinking or eating again.

My Dionysian spirit has been recently resurrected. Went to this store for some major re-stocking. The11-years hiatus is over. I'm officially re-participating in the production of "art for art's sake." 

How cute is this place, no?

Major retail-theraphy :-)

The picture doesn't do justice to the beauty and charm of the place, one sort of gets the feeling of  the people who've shopped here before, and the spiritual passion left sort of rubs on you.

So many variants, thankful to Ate for guiding mich.

Look at the price of this sumptuous Weber brush, justified for the artist who definitely needs it, but for me, at least at the moment, I can settle for something from China.



Yes, the nation-state, the thieving collectivists in the form of corrupt bureaucrats securing their interests and the oligarchs stole what could have been my taxi fare with their VAT of 12%!

After watching a 4-hour documentary on the Cultural Revolution, realized how wonderful this Madame Mao ballet is, love the song from this scene!

My other favorite scene, I mean just look at the way it was delivered, so significant, I feel that way about the American flag.

Look at the beauty and manufactured-sincerity of her expression, so alienating!

Her passion and the melody of the music leaves you breathless.

The trailer for West End's most awaited revival (and a personal fave of mine) of 2014 has been released, hallelujah! 

I love American soldiers! They're so hot! Fuck the people who kicked-out the bases in this country! If not for their stupidity, my chances of fulfilling my Asian-girl fantasy of being rescued by a GI would have been higher. 

I fell for the folly of believing that sans Lea Salonga it wouldn't be as nice, but by god how I was so terribly wrong. See for yourself how impactive (emotion-wise) this performance by Rachelle Ann Go is.

We had the same reaction.

"The movie in my mind." That's one hot soldier in her back!

It's official! I wanna be the wife of Alistair Brammer, he is so hot! But he'd have to wear his GI outfit all the time. Meow!!!

"Because every Asian girl's dream is to be swept off her feet by a white guy." -A close wise friend over dessert once said.

Chemistry!

Sexual tension on stage=No actual sex off stage -Joey, Friends.

I wish I was Kim in this play! Damn! I'll audition for the role of Kim next time, I'll affirmative-action my way to the top role, LOL

"I'm getting you out!" What every Third World subject longs to hear! Ohhh yeah daddy, please do!

Rescue me from this failed utopian undertaking! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment