Friday, January 2, 2015

Pic-Note: Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's Eve


The food was pure heaven. The meal was beyond satisfaction, my saliva flew out of my mouth, and thankfully landed on my plate, the moment the sweet and sour fish chunk landed on my tongue. Everything was fab, except for the insane service charge! To think their service was the exact opposite of their food. They forgot some orders, it took a while to get seated even if the restaurant wasn't full, there was no inquiry about what we thought about the food, but all of that I ignored, for they definitely made up for it through the quality of their food, but still that amount is more expensive than a venti drink in Starbucks! Or was more expensive than our taxi fare!

Yummy...look at him, all fresh after his workout..."I would like to order one Paul tonight, ohh and I'll have that to go, I'll be enjoying it in bed"
Meow...what a yummy dessert treat from the universe.

Coffee afterwards, my ward-off-the-paparazzi look.

Post-selfie-authorization.

I should take the lighting from that spot wherever I go.

My favorite gift.

Instead of keeping solely for myself my Hanukkah and Christmas money-gifts, I decided to donate a portion of it to my favorite Jewish magazine, as a Hanukkah gift.

I encourage you to do the same. Support your causes. Support my causes. I'm very grateful that access to their website is still free, factoring in their quality, and traffic volume, just like the Guardian.


How I wish it's always like this in Manila. I took my usual stroll, I knew the streets would be deserted as they usually are during holidays. It was so peaceful, the only people I ran into in the sidewalks were bohemian street-dwellers, homeless people, and tourists. 


Intramuros. Luneta. Ermita. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND FOR BEING PART OF MY 2014!

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT MY OTHER BLOG:


No comments:

Post a Comment